Grab a cuppa and a cozy spot and spend the winter lull binge-watching our gardening webinars.
Winter weekends are the perfect time to wrap yourself in a fuzzy blanket and settle in to catch up on your favorite shows — or better still, Garden Style San Antonio webinars you missed! It might inspire a New Year’s gardening resolution!
Over the last year, our conservation staff hosted a series of webinars sharing their expertise and experience gardening in the Alamo City. This is a great time to catch up and learn how to create a landscape that thrives despite dry spells and deep freezes, saving you money.
Just a quick note about WaterSaver Rewards points as you’ll hear us mention them in the recorded videos. Points can be earned when you watch a webinar live and then complete the survey. So be on the lookout for opportunities to earn Rewards points in upcoming webinars and in-person classes.
Need help achieving your gardening goals? Scout out these webinars to help you plan for spring.
- Landscape Design Basics will help you create focal points and visual appeal, get tips for installation, and find out how you can save with our WaterSaver Coupons. It’s also available in Spanish.
- New to Gardening in San Antonio is loaded with Texas gardening tips to help you get started.
- South Texas Turf Grasses & Turf Alternatives will help you care for your lawn and think beyond grass.
- Maximize SAWS Incentives While Transforming Your Landscape offers many ways to save money with our water-saving programs.
- Prep Your Landscape – How to Remove Grass takes you through the simple steps to remove your grass before planting a new bed or installing a patio.
Maintain a Beautiful Garden
Keep your garden seasonally appealing and follow our recommended watering schedule to keep plants healthy while saving cash.
- Toddler Plants and Their Weed Foes prepares you for what to expect in the first two years after planting.
- Irrigation Controller Basics will help you avoid accidental settings.
- Lawn Care 101 answers all your questions on lawn care.
- Weed Friends and Foes answers the age-old question of “To weed or not to weed.”
- Refresh Your Landscape for Fall reveals our plant picks and autumn gardening to-dos.
- Chill Landscaping for Plants, Water and Wildlife and Plants and the Big Freeze features experts discussing how landscapes recover after Winter Storm Uri.
A Welcoming Refuge
Welcome these delightful garden creatures to your own little refuge with our tips.
- Bees: What You Didn’t Know will teach you more about these pollinators’ lives.
- Fall Bugs and Migrating Butterflies highlights the garden spiders, monarch butterflies and ladybugs that brighten up our yards.
Watch our gardening webinars and explore more videos on Garden Style San Antonio or check out our GardenStyleSA playlist on YouTube. And don’t forget to like, subscribe and hit the notification bell so you’ll always know when we post a new video!