Coupons Expire Nov. 15
Plan Your Coupon Project
Turn your turf-heavy yard into a more sustainable, water-saving landscape that adds interest – and value – to your home.
Why Replace Your Lawn?
In Central Texas, water is the hot commodity. Replacing your lawn with WaterSaver landscaping plants and a patio can reduce your water use, save money and create a more interesting and beneficial yard.
Design Your Coupon Project
- Dreary to Dream Garden in Six Easy Steps. Creating your ultimate landscape oasis is simple if you follow these simple steps.
- Want an Ideal Landscape? Think in Threes! The most enchanting outdoor spaces incorporate three elements: lawn, beds and pervious patio.
- Landscape Designs. Duplicate our designs or use them as inspiration for your own garden.
WaterSaver Design Layouts
WATERSAVER LANDSCAPE BENEFITS
Less yard work.
Promotes a healthy ecosystem.
More sustainable and appropriate to Central Texas.
Inspiring Ideas for Your Outdoor Oasis
WaterSaver Gardens with Style
Imagine the possibilities for your landscape.
Creative Coupon Designs
Inviting yards to inspire your landscape look.
Final Inspection Checklists
SAWS will use these checklists to review photo(s) for each home that has redeemed a WaterSaver Landscape or Patioscape Coupon. The landscape must pass the inspection for the homeowner to be eligible for any future SAWS Conservation programs.
Landscape Coupon Photo Inspection
- Bed size must be at least 200 square feet per landscape coupon redeemed.
- Is there organic or inorganic mulch in the bed?
- Does the bed appear to be new?
- Are sprinkler heads absent from planting area?
- Are plants from the package planted in the bed?
- Are the plants in good condition?
Patioscape Coupon Photo Inspection
- Patioscape size (minimum 200 square feet per coupon).
- Is there any plant material in the patioscape?
- Does the patioscape appear to be new?
- Is the patio permeable (lets water through)?
- Are spray heads/rotors or drip lines absent in the new patioscape area?
Done with your project? The final step is to send in photos of your completed project for inspection.