Itching to make changes to your irrigation system? Or considering ditching it altogether? We can help you do that — and put a little extra cash in your pocket!
If you have been considering some changes to the irrigation system at your home, or even permanently shutting down the system and getting rid of it, now is the time to start planning before summer temperatures divert enthusiasm away from outside activities and more toward air conditioning.
The irrigation design rebate program is available for homeowners and business owners who are tired of their irrigation systems or want to make changes or improvements. There are a few very important facets to remember along the way. You must schedule a free consultation before any irrigation system changes or upgrades are made. *Any irrigation work initiated before the first consultation will not be considered for the rebate.*
Here’s how it works:
- Call us at 704-SAVE (7283) or email us to set up the free irrigation consultation.
- A conservation consultant will come to your home to inspect your irrigation system, record the settings and briefly test the system to collect information on average water flow rate, maintenance issues and number of separate zones laid out across the landscape. The consultant will talk with you about the inspection results and discuss any questions or plans you have about the system or landscape.
- The consultant will provide you with a personalized written rebate offer. You have 12 months from the date of your first consult to make any changes to the irrigation system and call us to schedule and complete a final rebate inspection. The written rebate offer contains:
- The maximum rebate amount available for permanently retiring the functional or non-functional irrigation system.
- The maximum rebate amount for making targeted changes to the irrigation system. Targeted changes include capping entire sprinkler zones, converting entire spray irrigation zones to drip irrigation (landscape beds only) or converting all conventional spray irrigation heads in a zone to pressure-reducing spray heads (grass zones only). The maximum rebate for making targeted changes is limited to 75 percent of the amount to completely retire the functional irrigation system.
- Bonus: If you complete the rebate work to your system and finish your final inspection within 90 days of that initial consultation, you’ll get a 10 percent bonus added to the total rebate!
- After the final inspection, the homeowner will receive an email within 48 hours confirming the final rebate amount (including the 10 percent bonus, if applicable).
- Rebates will be issued as a check mailed directly to the homeowner within two to eight weeks after the rebate is approved. Only homeowners are eligible for the rebate; tenants are not eligible.
Ready to make some changes to your irrigation system? Schedule your free irrigation consultation now!