SAWS offers many programs and resources to help you avoid the hardship and hassle of a high water bill.
Whether caused by a leak or an irrigation system run amok, an unexpected high water bill is the last thing your household needs, especially during these times of uncertainty.
Fortunately SAWS has many programs and resources to help you avoid the hardship and hassle of a high water bill.
- Purchase a water flow sensor device and we’ll rebate you $150 toward the purchase after it’s installed. Many customers have found unknown leaks within one to three weeks of using the sensor!
- Sign up for a monthly WaterSmart report. You’ll get a detailed description of where and when you are using the most water, as well as tips for reducing indoor and outdoor water use.
- Binge-watch our how-to videos and learn the secrets of the irrigation controller, how to use your water meter as a leak detector, tricks for measuring 200 square feet (to use your WaterSaver Landscape Coupon), and many more.
- Solve your high water-use mystery with our troubleshooting tips for water-using devices inside and outside your home.
- For complete landscape watering advice, follow the current watering advice. It’s updated every Monday.
Of course, if you still have questions, you can always ask the Garden Geek!