This little one-bite appetizer tastes like summer and packs some major yum using fresh basil. They’re sure to be a hit at your next party.
Caprese Tomato Poppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- Basil leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cut off top of cherry tomatoes (stem end).
- Scoop out pulp with small spoon or the small end of a melon baller.
- Push down a fresh basil leaf inside tomato.
- Next, place small cube of buffalo mozzarella in tomato.
- Drizzle your favorite balsamic vinegar on top.
- Pop in your mouth, and enjoy!