Rebate Agreement – Be Ready Rebate
Explore all the rebate details before scheduling your home plumbing assessment.
We appreciate your interest in the SAWS Be Ready Rebate (BRR). This program is designed to help eligible customers find leaks and prepare their plumbing for winter. By applying for the BRR Program, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit 2,000.
- I confirm that the SAWS residential water account is in my name and I have authority at this property to accept and implement this program.
- SAWS does not in any way endorse or promote or guarantee the work of any plumbing company. Due diligence in hiring a plumber is the sole responsibility of the SAWS customer. SAWS is not responsible for damages caused by the plumber.
- I understand that winterizing my pipes is not a guarantee that the pipes will remain sound under all weather conditions.
- SAWS is not responsible for the plumbing or water bill at this home because of this program activity now or in the future.
- I understand I must use a licensed plumber.
- The $75 bill credit is not expected to cover all the costs of the plumber’s visit.
- The plumbing assessment and work must be completed between Nov. 8, 2021, and Feb. 28, 2022.
- The customer certifies that all information and support material submitted to receive the bill credit including invoices and the plumber checklist are real and accurate. SAWS may contact the plumbing company to confirm the information.
- The customer understands that this rebate is in the form of a credit on their water bill and may not be disbursed before an acceptable invoice and checklist are submitted and approved.
- This rebate will only be issued in the form of a credit toward the bill and may take up to 2 billing cycles (about two months) from the time the application is approved to show up on the bill. Limit one rebate per household.
- Customers are responsible for paying the bills as presented on time regardless of the rebate status.
- Program availability may be subject to budget limitations.
- I understand that I may be contacted in the future for a follow-up survey.