Our panel of experts will address your most perplexing landscape inquiries during a webinar Thursday, Aug. 25!
As you gaze out the window upon a brown and troubled landscape, you’re probably wondering what in the world you can do to remedy it. Or even where you can go for direct and accurate answers.
SAWS is here to help!
Join our Q&A webinar at noon on Thursday, Aug. 25.
Not sure what to ask? Anything related to drought, landscape, and SAWS conservation programs. Here’s a few queries to ponder.
- How much water is enough for grass to grow?
- What is the best sprinkler to use?
- How much time should I run my irrigation system or hose-end sprinklers?
- What won’t die in drought?
- What is a xeriscape?
- What are the EAA and drought stages?
- Why is rock useless?
Feel free to send your questions to the Garden Geek ahead of time. Our panel of experts will answer e-mailed questions, as well as those asked during the webinar.
Advance registration is required.