SAWS residential water customers: there’s one more rain barrel distribution event scheduled for November, but you must order your barrel by Oct. 20!
Rain barrels are rolling into the fall forecast. The second of three SAWS rain barrel distributions takes place this Saturday morning.
What? You haven’t purchased a discounted rain barrel yet? There’s one more distribution event scheduled for Nov. 4, but you must order your barrel by Oct. 20. Click here for the application and instructions.
Barrels can be picked up at either a distribution event or at a retail location, as outlined below.
- Complete a WaterSaver Rain Barrel Application to receive an electronic coupon code via e-mail.
- Purchase your rain barrel online at Rain Water Solutions. You’ll be asked to select a pickup location and time.
- Your barrel will be delivered to the selected
distribution event. The following date and location is still available:
Nov. 4 – Concordia Lutheran Church, 16801 Huebner Rd.
- Complete a WaterSaver Rain Barrel Application . Select “retail store.”
- Your coupon will arrive by mail within 10-14 days. Coupons are valid for the purchase of a rain barrel at any participating Stone & Soil Depot
- Retail coupons expire 30 days from the date of issue.
SAWS residential water customers are eligible to purchase two (2) discounted rain barrels per household (lifetime maximum). Stone & Soil Depot will have additional rain barrels available at the regular price.
Remember: a rain barrel is only as good as its installation. View the Rain Water Solutions rain barrel installation video or check out this article on one SAWS customer’s installation process.